FIRST TUESDAYS @WESTGATE
Time & Location
About the Event
UNDERSTANDING THE IMPACT OF 5G
You are invited to our First Tuesdays event at WestGate! Every First Tuesday of the month, innovators across the state gather at WestGate to connect with people and share their ideas and insights. RSVP today and join our community May 7th at WestGate #INnovating Together! Stay tuned for more details to come.
FIRST TUESDAYS @WESTGATE PROGRAMS: May 7, 2019
Cowork X Lunch – Free Cowork Day
Lunch 11:30am - 12:00pm EDT / Cowork: 8am-3:30pm EDT
Join us all day for Free Cowork Day at our coworking space, The Lock & Key at WestGate Academy. Lunch will be provided thanks to our generous sponsors. Enjoy a full day of free coworking with free lunch at WestGate.
BIC Commercialization Forum (Invite-only)
*The Battery Innovation Center (BIC) Forum is an invitation-only event for startup founders, engineers and tech leaders in a battery/energy industry.
- Conversations on major issues and trends
- Connect with other technology leaders
- Make a meaningful impact on a local and global scale
Cowork X Connect – Omar Atia, CEO, ThoughtFire
Omar is an expert and co-founder of the Ignited Thinking™ Methodology. His experience is in transforming organizations from mediocre performance to top-performing organizations with engaged employees and strategically sound business plans. Join us for our monthly seminar in our coworking space The Lock & Key.
T2 - Technology Transfer Tuesdays NSWC – NSWC Crane T2 Overview
Join us for our monthly showcase featuring NSWC Crane Technology ready for commercialization!
News Before Brews – UNDERSTANDING 5G NR STANDARDS
Pepper Mulherin, Director of External Affairs, AT&T
Join us for our News Before Brews monthly seminar.
The Spirited Entrepreneur – Networking, *No RSVP needed
Come meet fellow entrepreneurs, industry leaders, and service providers! Appetizers will be provided and spirits of your choice will be available for purchase.
Don't miss out!
- The Lock & Key: All day for Free Cowork Day at our coworking space, The Lock & Key
- IU’s Center for Intellectual Property Research Office Hours 1-5pm EDT | Room 219, The Center for Intellectual Property Research IP Clinic Director, Norm Hedges, will be holding office hours in Room 219. Drop in or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a meeting.
Questions? Contact us today!
- Cowork X Connect$0$00$0
- T2: Technology Transfer @Crane$0$00$0
- News Before Brews$0$00$0